Know Your VRPlayer : 2D 3D 360° Video App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
● VRPlayer can play not only general 2D movies but also 3D movies (half side by side or over and under) for VR (like google cardboard)
● and support the following file formats.
– video : mp4, mov, DRM free m4v
– subtitle : smi, srt
● VRPlayer can play following file formats by real time streaming via VRPlayer Helper
– Video : mp4, mov, m4v, mkv, avi, wmv, asf, flv, swf, mpg, 3gp, vob, divix
– Subtitle : smi, srt
※ this app can not play DRM protected videos purchased from iTunes store.
● You can add or access following items
– VRPlayer Helper (streaming server)
– FTP Server
– GoogleDrive, Dropbox
– Video Library
※ VRPlayer Helper is embedded in your own VRPlayer app and the download URL provided by VRPlayer is your own iPhone’s IP address itself not an external web server.
so iPhone and the server PC should be in the same wifi network to download Helper.
tap the “+”button at top right corner of VRPlayer and select VRPlayer Helper then you will see the URL from which you can download helper.
● You can control VRPlayer with keyboard
– Bluetooth Keyboard
– USB Keyboard (connected by camera kit)
– Keyboard of PC on which VRPlayer Helper is installed
※ while navigating
– up / down : move cursor by item
– up / down + shift : move cursor by page
– right / enter / space : select item
– left / esc : back to previous
※ while playing
– up / down : move cursor by button
– enter : select button & do action
– esc : stop & back to list
– space : play & pause
– right : move forward 5 seconds
– left : move backward 5 seconds
– right + shift : move forward 1 minute
– left + shift : move backward 1 minute
– up + shift : play previous video
– down + shift : play next video
– [ : slow down the playback rate
– ] : speed up the playback rate
– 1 : Toggle 360°/180° Video
– 2 : Toggle VR Mode
– 3 : Change 2D/3D Mode
– 4 : Zoom In/Out
– 5 : Back To Center / Motion Tracking
– 6 : Motion Tracking Constraint
– 7 : Loop
– 8 : Audio/Subtitle
● support panorama photo
– enjoy your own panorama photos in VR
● Use multiple gestures to control playing
– Tap the screen with two fingers to change 2D/3D screen mode.
– Double tap the screen to zoom in/out.
– Swipe right to skip forward 5 seconds.
– Swipe left to skip back 5 seconds.
– Swipe right with two fingers to speed up the playback rate.
– Swipe left with two fingers to slow down the playback rate.
– Long press with one finger to select audio or subtitle.
– Drag & drop subtitle to change position.
– Pinch in or out screen to change font size of subtitle.
VRPlayer : 2D 3D 360° Video for PC Free Download Links:
VRPlayer : 2D 3D 360° Video for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the VRPlayer : 2D 3D 360° Video for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run VRPlayer : 2D 3D 360° Video for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
VRPlayer : 2D 3D 360° Video for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for VRPlayer : 2D 3D 360° Video:
Inorder to run VRPlayer : 2D 3D 360° Video on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the VRPlayer : 2D 3D 360° Video for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including VRPlayer : 2D 3D 360° Video for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running VRPlayer : 2D 3D 360° Video on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install VRPlayer : 2D 3D 360° Video for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the VRPlayer : 2D 3D 360° Video for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.