Know Your AirDroid: Remote access & File App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
★★★Featured on Google Play in 30+ countries.★★★
Recommended by PCWorld, BGR, LifeHacker, CNET, Gizmodo, XDA, Phandroid and many more technology media/websites.
Delight Your Multi-Screen Life
AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free.
Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focused on.
Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root NOT required.)
Other major features:
1. Notification Mirror
Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to your computer. Reply to mobile messages (WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram and Kik) from desktop clients.（Desktop client only)
2. Backup & Sync
Backup photos and videos from phone to computer.（Desktop client only)
Share clipboard between phone and computer.
3. SMS & Contacts management
Send and receive SMS, and manage phone contacts from the desktop.
Use your desktop keyboard to type on your phone.（Desktop client only)
5. Record screenshot
Record phone screenshot with one click, no root required. (Android 5.0+)
6. Speed boost
Clean memory and boost phone speed.
7. Other phone management features (Web client only)
Find phone: locate your phone when it’s lost.
Remote camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
Apps & Media: manage photos, ringtones and videos, upload, install and export apks.
Connect with our team and other users
Official Forum: http://forums.airdroid.com/
Official Blog: http://blog.airdroid.com/
Sina Weibo: http://weibo.com/airdroid
We may not be able to respond to each message, but we do read all of them. Thank you!
AirDroid: Remote access & File for PC Free Download Links:
AirDroid: Remote access & File for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the AirDroid: Remote access & File for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run AirDroid: Remote access & File for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Download Instructions for AirDroid: Remote access & File:
Inorder to run AirDroid: Remote access & File on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the AirDroid: Remote access & File for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including AirDroid: Remote access & File for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running AirDroid: Remote access & File on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install AirDroid: Remote access & File for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the AirDroid: Remote access & File for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.