Know Your AMC App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Stay current with the latest full episodes and video extras from your favorite AMC Original Series. Episodes are available in season, with no login required for many season premieres and all video extras. Full seasons require a login from your TV provider.
Login through these providers: AT&T U-Verse, Charter Spectrum, COX, DIRECTV, DISH, Optimum, Xfinity and Verizon FiOS, among others; to view the full list of providers please go here: http://www.amc.com/ios/faq
Our lineup of original programming includes:
The Walking Dead
Ride With Norman Reedus
Robert Kirkman’s Secret History of Comics
Fear the Walking Dead
Halt and Catch Fire
Comic Book Men
Better Call Saul
Into the Badlands
Talking with Chris Hardwick
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
AMC for PC Free Download Links:
AMC for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the AMC for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run AMC for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
AMC for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for AMC:
Inorder to run AMC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the AMC for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including AMC for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running AMC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install AMC for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the AMC for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.