Know Your BBC News App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
The BBC News brings you the latest, breaking news from our trusted global network of journalists.
My News is a newly introduced feature allowing you to personalise your news offering.
Add topics wherever you see the + icon for a quick route straight to the stories you care about.
Stories from topics you add will appear in your personalised My News feed. Here you can order stories by topic or time, and use the Manage Topics screen to stay on top of the news of the day.
You can also switch the My News by Topic screen to a more traditional carousel view from the Settings screen.
Find content fast
The app can suggest topics based on stories you’ve recently viewed and what’s in the news now.
And you can quickly find topics that interest you using the Topic Search. Choose from the familiar list of BBC News indexes such as Business, Technology, Entertainment and Health, or search for your own subjects of interest, whether they’re people, places, things or themes.
More of the news you care about
We now offer a fuller selection of stories from the newsroom, including:
– Most Read and Most Watched. Keep on top of popular stories across the BBC, regularly updated throughout the day
– Live BBC World Service Radio. Expertise and insight from our journalists available 24-hours a day and ready to listen to in the background as you browse
– Read the best journalism from BBC correspondents
– Access to our full range of video and audio
– Photo galleries and full-screen images
Apple Watch Support:
Story summaries, glanceable headlines and breaking news alerts delivered straight to your wrist
– Push notifications for breaking news stories
– Video over cellular and wifi
– Improved offline experience. Download the latest stories when you have a signal and then read them at your leisure
– Viewing modes. On iPhone see more stories per index by choosing ‘Compact layout’ from the Settings screen
– Settings to allow the app to automatically update in the background
– Share stories to your social networks, or email/SMS to a friend
– Support for dynamic text. The app will respect the font size in your device settings so you can increase or decrease the story text size as suits your preference
– Related stories, related topics. Go deeper into a storyline with suggestions for further reading and viewing and a range of topics related to each story
If you choose to receive push notifications, a unique identifier relating to your device will be stored by ProcessOne on behalf of the BBC to provide you with the service.
No other personal data relating to you (such as a username or email address) is processed. The BBC will keep your information secure and not share it with anyone else in accordance with the BBC’s Privacy and Cookies Policy, available at http://www.bbc.com/privacy/
You can choose to unsubscribe from push notifications from your device’s Notifications screen: locate the BBC News app icon from the list and turn off ‘Allow Notifications’.
BBC News for PC Free Download Links:
BBC News for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the BBC News for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run BBC News for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
BBC News for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for BBC News:
Inorder to run BBC News on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the BBC News for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including BBC News for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running BBC News on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install BBC News for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the BBC News for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.