Know Your BMW M Power Meter App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Joy is measurable. You drive. The BMW M Power Meter measures.
Using integrated movement sensors, your iPhone, iPod Touch or Apple Watch can record the performance data of your driving. And because the last results are saved, you are able to compare your performance with your friends and their vehicles.
This is how it works: You need to position your device in your vehicle as described below and start the App. Select your preferred mode: continual monitoring or acceleration to a specific speed or over a specified distance. The following data can be displayed in real time:
− Acceleration (G-force)
− Speed (mph / km/h)
− Lateral acceleration (Lateral G)
Measurement begins as soon as you activate the “”Start measurement”” button.
− The vehicle must be stationary to start recording the measurements
− The measurements should be recorded on a level road without steep inclines
− The device should either be upright or laid flat facing the exact direction you are driving in to ensure the measurements are accurate
− Once the device is in place, accept the conditions screen by pressing “”Accept”” and then begin measurement by pressing “”Start measurement””
− After measurement has begun, accelerate until you have reached the target speed or until you have covered the specified distance
One last piece of important information:
Please always give first priority to your safety and to that of others on the road. Only by adhering to the speed limits and driving carefully and responsibly can one truly enjoy measurable driving pleasure to its full extent.
This application is intended for entertainment only! Please make sure you drive carefully, adhere to all speed limits and traffic regulations in your respective country and come to a safe standstill before you check your measurements. Do not use the application for speeding or racing. Do not check the display while driving. BMW cannot be held responsible for any damage inflicted on persons or objects of any amount. BMW is not liable for malfunctions of iPhone or Apple Watch or for loss of data resulting from use of the application. The use of this application is at your own risk. Measurements will deviate from actual values and do not reflect any official or other measurements of BMW AG. Values may vary and are subject to change depending on different conditions.
BMW M Power Meter for PC Free Download Links:
BMW M Power Meter for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the BMW M Power Meter for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run BMW M Power Meter for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
BMW M Power Meter for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for BMW M Power Meter:
Inorder to run BMW M Power Meter on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the BMW M Power Meter for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including BMW M Power Meter for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running BMW M Power Meter on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install BMW M Power Meter for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the BMW M Power Meter for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.