Know Your Channel NewsAsia App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Get breaking news alerts and your daily digest of news from Singapore, Asia and around the world with the Channel NewsAsia (CNA) app.
You can also watch live video or catch up on Channel NewsAsia TV shows on the move.
Get real-time news coverage and developing news notifications by Channel NewsAsia’s award winning journalists.
Personalize your news:
Create your own dynamic “My News Feed”, that keeps you updated on trending news topics you’re interested in following.
Bookmark and save for later stories, videos and podcasts to consume at your convenience.
Live video streaming:
Watch Channel NewsAsia live stream and live reports while you are on the move.
Listen to insightful interviews, analyses and more from the new Podcast feature.
Customized news alerts
Personalize your push notifications to get alerts about breaking news and developments that matter to you.
Channel NewsAsia for PC Free Download Links:
Channel NewsAsia for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Channel NewsAsia for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Channel NewsAsia for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Channel NewsAsia for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Channel NewsAsia:
Inorder to run Channel NewsAsia on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Channel NewsAsia for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Channel NewsAsia for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Channel NewsAsia on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Channel NewsAsia for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Channel NewsAsia for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.