Know Your Chess Clock (Free) App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Replace your chess clock with this free game timer! It’s easy to use, yet fully featured to handle any time control. 100% free: no in-app purchases, no ads!
Choose your time control and you’re ready to play. The 2nd player presses her button to start the 1st player’s clock – and the game is on!
– Large, easy-to-read buttons
– Works in landscape and portrait on all devices
– Quickly customize the app for one-tap access to all your favorite time controls
– Time controls include base minutes per player and optional per-move delays or bonus time. The app supports both Fischer and Bronstein increments, as well as simple delays. The duration is up to you!
– Supports multiple-stage time controls commonly seen in tournaments, such as “40 moves in 2 hours + game in 60 minutes.” A glance at the clock shows your current stage!
– Clock pauses automatically if the app is interrupted; manually pause the clock at any time
– Pleasant sounds for buttons and “time’s up” alert
At Chess.com, we really do love chess, and *sometimes* we even play it offline! For times like that, we created this clock – and we hope you love it as much as we do.
Chess Clock (Free) for PC Free Download Links:
Chess Clock (Free) for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Chess Clock (Free) for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Chess Clock (Free) for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Chess Clock (Free) for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Chess Clock (Free):
Inorder to run Chess Clock (Free) on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Chess Clock (Free) for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Chess Clock (Free) for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Chess Clock (Free) on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Chess Clock (Free) for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Chess Clock (Free) for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.