Know Your Dear Esther App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
The Chinese Room’s cult classic Dear Esther arrives on iOS for the first time, in this faithful interpretation of the internationally renowned game.
A man stands on a desolate Hebridean shore. As he takes his first step forward, he starts to speak: “Dear Esther…” and so begins a dreamlike, complex tale of love, loss and redemption. We’re invited to explore the windswept island, descending into an eerie, otherworldly story where reality fragments and falls apart.
Generally recognised as kick-starting the walking simulator subgenre, Dear Esther features dynamic narration that means the story changes each time you return to the island. Since the original release, Dear Esther has sold over one million units and is seen as a benchmark in interactive and emotional storytelling. PC Gamer said it “provokes thought and feeling in a way few other games do.” It also won praise for its visuals and music, with The Daily Telegraph saying “Dear Esther’s visuals are majestic”, and Jessica Curry’s soundtrack receiving awards and nominations from BAFTA among others.”
Dear Esther has been developed for iPhone 7 and iPad mini 4 and later devices.
Dear Esther includes subtitles in French, German, Spanish and Russian.
If you need any help please contact us at email@example.com.
Dear Esther for PC Free Download Links:
Dear Esther for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Dear Esther for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Dear Esther for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Dear Esther for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Dear Esther:
Inorder to run Dear Esther on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Dear Esther for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Dear Esther for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Dear Esther on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Dear Esther for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Dear Esther for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.