Know Your Dish Align App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Dish Align is a simple yet powerful app for alignment of the satellite dish. It allows you to select exact location of the dish and requested satellite, them shows you you can align the dish to get proper signals.
It has a built-in compass specially designed to simulate the dish as your iPhone, so you will get the exact direction of the dish to be pointed.
As of version 1.2, Dish Align supports dynamic satellite list. If changes need to be done to satellite list or a satellite positioned incorrectly, drop us a line in Feedback section.
There is a small ad at the bottom of page which keeps the production going and make the app free. However if you don’t like it, upgrade to No Ad version and all advertisements will be gone.
Dish Align for PC Free Download Links:
Dish Align for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Dish Align for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Dish Align for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Dish Align for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Dish Align:
Inorder to run Dish Align on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Dish Align for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Dish Align for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Dish Align on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Dish Align for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Dish Align for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.