Know Your Flow by Moleskine App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Bringing the legendary Moleskine notebook experience to iOS, Flow is an all-new way to create simple drawings, complex works of art, and beautiful notes all on your iPad and iPhone.
Flow has been built from the ground up with creators in mind, offering dozens of combinations for paper types, colors, and tools. And by pairing our custom drawing technology with Apple Pencil, Flow feels as responsive as drawing on real paper.
The state of flow is vital to achieve your creative potential. This led us to make documents in Flow infinite width so you can stay immersed. Create your own set of tools just like a virtual pencil case so you don’t need to constantly adjust colours, size and style. You can have five markers in shades of blue or just a single black pen in the ideal size—it’s up to you!
Flow’s flexibility serves amateurs and professionals alike, offering powerful art tools in an accessible format. With Flow, everyone can create sketches, lists, storyboards, designs, handwritten notes, floor plans, recipes, diagrams, journals and works of art. It’s the perfect space for ideas to be created, captured and shared.
– Infinite width documents for uninterrupted creation
– Create your own unique set of drawing tools
– Dark and light paper with dot grid, squared, lined or blank styles
– Customizable gestures, including double-tap for Apple Pencil (second generation)
– Collections for organizing your creations
– Hideable interface so you can stay focussed
– Export with configurable options like transparency and lasso area
– Drag and drop documents to Timepage to store creations on your calendar
– Multitask on iPad with Split View, Slide Over and drag-and-drop
Membership with Flow includes realtime cloud storage and backup for your documents and tools across all of your devices.
Download Flow to try it free for seven days. After your free trial, Flow requires a subscription which provides you with regular app updates and realtime cloud storage of your documents. Monthly and yearly options are available, with yearly subscribers saving 50%. After your trial, you will not be charged unless you purchase a subscription. If your subscription lapses, Flow remains available in read-only mode.
We love to speak with users, so feel free to reach out at any time via the Flow menu under Help > Contact Support.
If you have a feature idea, please let us know at https://bonobo.canny.io/flow.
Want to learn more about Timepage, Actions, or Flow? Visit https://moleskinestudio.com to read our guides.
We’re also on Twitter—find us at https://twitter.com/moleskinestudio.
Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless automatic renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and automatic renewal status in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription. Price may vary by location.
Terms of service: https://moleskine.helpscoutdocs.com/timepage-terms
We are so thankful for your interest in Flow. We’ve put lots of work into making the app the best it can be, and we read every single review you write. If you enjoy the app and want to leave a review, we’d really appreciate it!
Flow by Moleskine for PC Free Download Links:
Flow by Moleskine for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Flow by Moleskine for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Flow by Moleskine for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Flow by Moleskine for Mac Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Flow by Moleskine:
Inorder to run Flow by Moleskine on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Flow by Moleskine for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Flow by Moleskine for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Flow by Moleskine on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Flow by Moleskine for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Flow by Moleskine for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.