Know Your Google Cardboard App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Cardboard puts virtual reality on your iPhone. The Google Cardboard app helps you set up a Cardboard viewer and includes a few experiences to get you started:
Explorer: Explore exciting environments.
Exhibit: View 3D objects from a museum collection.
Urban Hike: Take a hike through iconic cities around the world.
Kaleidoscope: Enjoy a fun stereoscopic take on the old classic.
Arctic Journey: Fly alongside Arctic terns, create your own flower garden, relax under the northern lights and more.
To fully enjoy this app you’ll need a Cardboard viewer. Learn more and get your own Cardboard viewer at http://g.co/cardboard.
Supported devices: iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c.
Do not use this app while driving, walking, or otherwise by being distracted or disoriented from real world situations that prevent you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
Google Cardboard for PC Free Download Links:
Google Cardboard for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Google Cardboard for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Google Cardboard for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Google Cardboard for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Google Cardboard:
Inorder to run Google Cardboard on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Google Cardboard for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Google Cardboard for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Google Cardboard on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Google Cardboard for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Google Cardboard for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.