Know Your Google App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
The Google app keeps you in the know about the things you care about. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and get a feed of stories and updates on topics that matter to you. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in your Google feed:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
More ways to access Google:
• iMessage extension — Search and share restaurants, GIFs, and more, without leaving your conversation.
• Search Google extension — While browsing in Safari, you can share a web page with Google to see suggestions for related content—no need to type anything new in the search box. Tap on the Search Google icon from Safari’s share menu to get started.
• Gboard — access Google Search, right from your keyboard. Gboard is a keyboard that lets you search and send information, GIFs, emoji, and more—right from your keyboard, in any app. Tap “Gboard” in your app settings to get started.
• Trending on Google widget — find out what’s trending in your area with our Trending on Google widget. Use 3D Touch on the app icon to add the widget
• 3D Touch — 3D touch the app icon for quick shortcuts, or use 3D touch in the app to get previews for search results.
• Search by Voice – Say “Ok Google” to search for anything, hands-free.
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you’ll love. Join a user research study here:
Google for PC Free Download Links:
Google for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Google for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Google for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Google for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Google:
Inorder to run Google on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Google for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Google for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Google on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Google for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Google for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.