Know Your Google Photos App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Google Photos is a new photo gallery from Google, made for the way you take photos today. Your photos and videos will be automatically backed up and organized, so you can find and share them faster – and never run out of space on your phone.
Finally, a photos app thats as smart as you.
FREE UNLIMITED STORAGE
Back up unlimited photos and videos for free in High Quality. Access them from any device and photos.google.com – your photos are safe, secure, and private to you.
FREE UP SPACE
Never worry about running out of space on your phone again. Photos that are safely backed up can be removed from your devices storage in just a tap.
Your photos are now searchable by the people, places and things in them – no tagging required.
BRING PHOTOS TO LIFE
Get automatically created movies, collages, animations, panoramas, and more from your photos. Or easily create them yourself.
Use the intuitive and powerful editing tools to enhance your photos and bring them to life. Adjust lighting, contrast, color, and vignette, or pick from 14 innovative photo filters to make your pictures look great in one tap.
SMART AUTOMATIC ALBUMS
Tell better stories, without the work. Automatically get a new album with just your best shots after an event or trip, then invite others to add their photos.
SEND PHOTOS IN SECONDS
Dont waste data texting and emailing photos. Instantly share photos with any contact, email, or phone number, right from the app.
Its easier than ever to relive your memories. Get collages of photos you took a year ago on this day – perfect for #tbt.
View your photos and videos on your TV with Chromecast support.
Follow us for the latest news and updates
Face grouping is not available in all countries.
Google Photos for PC Free Download Links:
Google Photos for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Google Photos for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Google Photos for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Download Instructions for Google Photos:
Inorder to run Google Photos on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Google Photos for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Google Photos for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Google Photos on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Google Photos for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Google Photos for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.