Know Your Heads Up! App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
It’s the game The New York Times called a “Sensation,” and Cosmopolitan said “will be the best dollar you’ve spent.” Heads Up! is the fun and hilarious game from Ellen DeGeneres that she plays on her show, and you can play with your friends!
From naming celebrities, to singing, to silly accents — guess the word on the card that’s on your head from your friends’ clues before the timer runs out!
Play one of the many exciting categories, or create a category all your own!
– Play with one friend, or one hundred at the same time.
– Draw a new card simply by tilting your phone.
– Keep videos of your hilarious game play for your own amusement, or share them right to Facebook.
– Diverse categories let you challenge your smartypants friends and entertain your kids for hours, all from one app!
With 40+ themed decks packed to the brim with exciting gameplay cards, the fun will never stop!
– And lots more!
Game-nighters, your app is here.
Heads Up! for PC Free Download Links:
Heads Up! for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Heads Up! for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Heads Up! for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Heads Up! for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Heads Up!:
Inorder to run Heads Up! on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Heads Up! for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Heads Up! for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Heads Up! on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Heads Up! for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Heads Up! for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.