Know Your Hudway Go: Navigation with HUD App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Hudway Go is a simple GPS navigation app for drivers.
It keeps it very intuitive and non-distracting, displaying just the outline of the road you’re driving and your next manoeuvre.
“Hudway is one of the cleverest driving apps we’ve seen”
“Hudway app is unbelievably cool for one special reason: It actually lets you see your directions and route right on your windshield”
— USA Today
“Hudway HUD tool will remind you nothing less than a science fiction movie that you watched recently”
“HUDWAY turns your windshield into a jet fighter cockpit”
HUDWAY Go helps you drive safer in fog, rain, heavy snow, in dusk and darkness.
Create a route and place your smartphone on the dashboard — you’ll see the route reflected on your windshield. Keep your eyes on the road and know in advance what’s ahead — a straight run, or a ramp-turn. This is especially handy when driving between cities.
– Intuitive 3D map, simple navigation
– Voice Assistance
– Speed limits
– Long tap on the map to set the destination
– Fuel consumption calculation
– Transit points
– Search for addresses and POI
– Choose alternative routes
– Drive offline right after you start
– The app will recalculate the route if you leave it
– Classic GPS map navigation mode
– Head-up display (HUD) mode
– Trip info: ETA, speed, distance traveled, directions on the next manoeuvre, and more
– Based on OpenStreetMap (OSM)
Note: If you face any problems or find any bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or report the bug right from the app.
We appreciate your feedback!
1. On a clear day, the device screen brightness is typically insufficient to give a decent reflection for HUD mode. In that situation, you can use the app in standard mode with the phone fixed with some mount, OR stay HUD using our HUDWAY Glass accessory (learn more about it at hudwayglass.com). At night, in dusk, or in dull weather the reflection is normally well-discernible.
2. When driving, make sure that your smartphone or tablet is well fixed in some mount or on some sticky pad, and doesn’t prevent you from clearly seeing the road.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Note about the auto-renewing premium subscription:
— The auto-renewing subscription is available on yearly basis for USD $2.99
— Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
— Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
— Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
— Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
— No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
— Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
If you want to use HUD during a day-time — there is a special accessory HUDWAY Glass: http://hudwayglass.com
Hudway Go: Navigation with HUD for PC Free Download Links:
Hudway Go: Navigation with HUD for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Hudway Go: Navigation with HUD for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Hudway Go: Navigation with HUD for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Hudway Go: Navigation with HUD for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Hudway Go: Navigation with HUD:
Inorder to run Hudway Go: Navigation with HUD on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Hudway Go: Navigation with HUD for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Hudway Go: Navigation with HUD for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Hudway Go: Navigation with HUD on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Hudway Go: Navigation with HUD for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Hudway Go: Navigation with HUD for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.