Know Your iGeeksBlog App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
iGeeksBlog has been one of the most loved all-things Apple news blog over the years. And now iGB app is completely redesigned and reimagined to be available right on your iPhone and iPad.
Everything you want to read from sensational news & stories, smart tips, troubleshooting guides, top free apps of the day, to app/accessory reviews for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Mac is just a touch away!
With our brand new app, you can quickly search your favorite articles and navigate through pages just by swiping right or left. If you find anything interesting, simply bookmark the article to read later at your leisure!
Explore our YouTube videos right from the app to discover cool tips and tricks to enhance your user-experience.
As we always appreciate your feedback, you can comment on articles, share your valuable thought. Never miss out on any important news or stories via push notifications to stay in the loop.
– Universal app designed for both iPhone and iPad.
– Stay up-to-date with latest news and stories via push notification.
– Bolster your user-experience of iOS devices with smart tips & how-to guides.
– Read the analytical apps and accessories reviews to find the product that can ideally suit your specific needs.
– Exclusive articles only for App readers.
– Swipe left or right to move to the next or previous article.
– Sidebar menu – quickly jump into your choice of category.
– Comment your feedback on articles.
– You are just one tap away to share your favorite articles to Twitter, Facebook, iMessage, and more.
– Bookmark articles to read at your leisure.
– Search articles in the app.
– Simply pull down from top of the screen to access the latest articles.
– Watch iGeeksBlog YouTube channel videos in the app.
ABOUT THE SUBSCRIPTION:
Upgrade to iGeeksBlog Pro to remove ads and get unlimited bookmarks.
iGeeksBlog Subscription Available:
$0.99 for a Month, $2.99 for Six Months, and $4.99 for a Year – subscription will automatically renew until canceled.
iGeeksBlog Automatic-Renewal Feature:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of your current period.
WE LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK: Please report any suggestion or bugs at email@example.com
Don’t miss to check out our desktop site iGeeksBlog.com when you are on your computer!
iGeeksBlog for PC Free Download Links:
iGeeksBlog for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the iGeeksBlog for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run iGeeksBlog for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
iGeeksBlog for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for iGeeksBlog:
Inorder to run iGeeksBlog on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the iGeeksBlog for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including iGeeksBlog for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running iGeeksBlog on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install iGeeksBlog for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the iGeeksBlog for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.