Know Your Inquirer Mobile App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
For 30 years, the INQUIRER has been at the forefront of setting the agenda, chronicling events both momentous and ordinary with ardor and enthusiasm.
We want to spark change in society and so we ask the questions nobody else asks. The answers we get make us a source of credible news sought out by Filipinos in the Philippines and overseas.
Now we invite our readers to experience the INQUIRER in a whole new light with this new version of our smartphone app.
All the features you like (bookmarking, caching, the QR code reader) are still part of the app but we’ve added an Upvote feature.
Tell our Guyito mascot which stories are ‘Pang Inquirer headline ‘yan’ and our editors will take note of that when preparing the next day’s paper and tablet editions.
We also want to get stories from you. Use MY STORY to send a report or any tale you want to share with us but which would rather not send over social media.
Most of all, we maintain journalistic integrity and provide you with breaking news straight to your mobile.
Inquirer Mobile for PC Free Download Links:
Inquirer Mobile for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Inquirer Mobile for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Inquirer Mobile for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Inquirer Mobile for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Inquirer Mobile:
Inorder to run Inquirer Mobile on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Inquirer Mobile for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Inquirer Mobile for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Inquirer Mobile on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Inquirer Mobile for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Inquirer Mobile for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.