Know Your iRec Call Recorder for iPhone App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
iRec Call Recorder is the app that does it all for recording on your iPhone. It allows you to record incoming and outgoing calls whether it is international or domestic.
You can record calls with your own iPhone or record using the app with a private caller ID for calls. You can call and record domestic and international calls. You can also use a different private phone number for the recordings.
+ Unlimited call recording available
+ Record and tape incoming and outgoing calls.
+ Make cheap international calls.
+ Manage, listen and delete audio call recordings.
+ Transcribe recordings.
+ Share and email call recordings to yourself.
+ Recordings are available within seconds of call completion.
+ Record team conversations, business conversations, interviews, etc
How do I record both incoming & outgoing calls?
Just tap on the red recording button and it will walk you through the steps to record calls with your cell phone. Watch our tutorial by tapping on the help icon.
How do I record a call conversation using a private ID?
Just open the call recorder app and call out. The recording will start automatically. No complex merging of calls, putting calls on hold and fumbling to start the recording and trap in the process..
Can I make an international call?
Yes. The second phone number and recording line allows you to make international calls for cheap and also record those international calls.
What if there is no local recording line for my country?
No problem. You can set the app by going to the Dial pad -> Menu -> Use App for Recording option which allows you to record calls from the app itself without your iPhone cellular calling plan. This also allows devices such as iPad or iPod touch that does not have calling capability to record calls as well.
iRec Call Recorder offers a subscription plan for your premium numbers.
– Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription.
– Your account will be charged for a renewed subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of current subscription.
– Your account will auto renew once a month or yearly depending on the package you choose and provide you access to premium phone numbers and recording services.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your account settings after purchase.
– You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
iRec Call Recorder for iPhone for PC Free Download Links:
iRec Call Recorder for iPhone for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the iRec Call Recorder for iPhone for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run iRec Call Recorder for iPhone for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
iRec Call Recorder for iPhone for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for iRec Call Recorder for iPhone:
Inorder to run iRec Call Recorder for iPhone on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the iRec Call Recorder for iPhone for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including iRec Call Recorder for iPhone for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running iRec Call Recorder for iPhone on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install iRec Call Recorder for iPhone for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the iRec Call Recorder for iPhone for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.