Know Your iTranslate Lingo App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Introducing iTranslate Lingo: The easiest way to learn a language.
With iTranslate Lingo, we’ve made sure to put FUN at the heart of language learning, by designing an app that helps you easily and playfully learn a new language.
It’s pretty simple:
** 4 Words per Lesson
** 5 Minutes per Day
** 1K Words in 8 Months!
• Learn up to 14 languages including English, Chinese, Korean, Russian, German, French or Spanish.
• Choose from 3 skill levels for each language.
• Personalize your language learning with 30+ categories.
• Effective & simple exercises: Choose the correct translation from a list of four words. It’s as simple as it sounds.
• Type and improve your spelling skills! Everything you write will be automatically corrected.
• Get excellent audio training and take your listening skills to the next level. Achieve impressive results immediately.
• With tailored pronunciation lessons, you will learn how to speak clearly in no time!
• Correct mistakes to achieve the best results.
• Improve & celebrate your progress and earn awards.
• And the best part: Subscribe to PRO and get access to ALL apps within the iTranslate App Suite
Learn more about iTranslate Lingo: https://www.itranslate.com/lingo
Visit https://www.itranslate.com/support/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iTranslateApp
Like & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itranslateapp
Learn more about iTranslate: https://www.itranslate.com
Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
For a Complete Language overview: www.itranslate.com/Lingo
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
* Choose from 2 subscription options:
– a monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $4.99 USD;
– an annual subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $39.99 USD.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the “Apple’s App Store Matrix” for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Terms of Service:
An internet connection is required to use the app. To use the offline mode, you need to download language packs.
iTranslate Lingo for PC Free Download Links:
iTranslate Lingo for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the iTranslate Lingo for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run iTranslate Lingo for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
iTranslate Lingo for Mac Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for iTranslate Lingo:
Inorder to run iTranslate Lingo on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the iTranslate Lingo for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including iTranslate Lingo for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running iTranslate Lingo on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install iTranslate Lingo for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the iTranslate Lingo for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.