Know Your Khan Academy App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Khan Academy allows you to learn almost anything for free.
In our iPhone app:
– You can learn anything – for free: Over 10,000 videos and explanations at your fingertips in math, science, economics, history, and much, much more
– Sharpen your skills: over 40,000 interactive Common Core aligned practice questions are included with instant feedback and step-by-step hints. Follow along with what you’re learning in school or practice at your own pace
– Quickly find what you need: Redesigned navigation and search make it faster to find what you want
– Keep learning even when you’re offline: Bookmark your favorite content to “Your List” for easy access, and download it to keep learning even when you’re not connected to the internet.
– Pick up where you left off: Your learning syncs between your iPhone and khanacademy.org, so your progress is always up-to-date
In our iPad app, you can also:
– Flex your muscles: the app adjusts to give you interactive exercise recommendations that are tailored just for you through the world of math.
– Show your work: the app harnesses the power of writing down your thoughts as you problem-solve with a beautiful, expansive scratchpad. Once you have your answer, just write it in, and we’ll recognize your handwriting (powered by MyScript)!
Learn using videos, interactive exercises, and in-depth articles in math (arithmetic, pre-algebra, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, calculus, linear algebra), science (biology, chemistry, physics), economics, and even the humanities with playlists on art history, civics, finance, and more.
Spend an afternoon brushing up on statistics. Discover how the Krebs cycle works. Learn about the fundamentals of music notation. Prepare for the upcoming SAT, GMAT, or MCAT. Or, if you’re feeling particularly adventurous, learn how fire stick farming changed the landscape of Australia.
It doesn’t matter if you are a student, teacher, home-schooler, principal, adult returning to the classroom after 20 years, or a friendly alien just trying to get a leg up in earthly biology—Khan Academy’s materials and resources are available to you completely free of charge.
Head over to www.khanacademy.org to learn more.”Khan Academy allows you to learn almost anything for free.
Khan Academy for PC Free Download Links:
Khan Academy for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Khan Academy for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Khan Academy for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Khan Academy for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Khan Academy:
Inorder to run Khan Academy on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Khan Academy for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Khan Academy for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Khan Academy on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Khan Academy for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Khan Academy for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.