Know Your Lifeline: Silent Night App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Taylor is back in a suspenseful, new, real-time adventure for Android and Android Wear – Lifeline: Silent Night! Your choices shape the story as you play, and could mean life or death for one intrepid space explorer.
The hearts and imaginations of countless players worldwide were captured when the original Lifeline took Android by storm and now Taylor needs your help again in Lifeline: Silent Night!
Acclaimed author Dave Justus returns with a suspenseful new story that plays out in real time, delivering notifications throughout your day. Keep up as they come in, or catch up later when you’re free. You can even respond to Taylor directly from your Android Wear device. Your choices shape the story as you play.
Simple actions can have a profound effect. Complete any single path in the game and then go back and see what happens when you make a different choice.
Lifeline: Silent Night is a deep, immersive story of survival and perseverance, and it’s up to you to save the White Star before it’s too late for its intrepid crew. The fate of Taylor, and the world, is in your hands!
WATCH US: http://www.youtube.com/c/LifelineGame
Praise for Lifeline:
“I’ve played many games that I find engrossing, but Lifeline may be one of the first that changed the way I thought about my daily routine, which leapt off the screen and became a part of my lived experience.” – Eli Cymet, Gamezebo
“For a few brief hours I cared – really cared – about the fate of a completely fictional character. I don’t think any other game I’ve played has made me feel that way before.” – Matt Thrower, PocketGamer
• Taylor is back! Continue the story where the original Lifeline left off.
• Your choices shape the story as you play.
• Lifeline is a deep, immersive story of survival and perseverance, with many possible outcomes.
• Internet connection not required. No in-app purchases and no ads.
Lifeline: Silent Night for PC Free Download Links:
Lifeline: Silent Night for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Lifeline: Silent Night for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Lifeline: Silent Night for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Download Instructions for Lifeline: Silent Night:
Inorder to run Lifeline: Silent Night on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Lifeline: Silent Night for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Lifeline: Silent Night for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Lifeline: Silent Night on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Lifeline: Silent Night for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Lifeline: Silent Night for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.