Know Your Marble Solitaire App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
The goal of this classic Marble Solitaire strategy game is to remove as many marbles as possible, by “jumping” one marble over another, either horizontally or vertically. 7 levels available.
First, tap a marble to move. Then tap an empty space to move that marble to. The marble jumped will be removed. No diagonal moves. Continue until you have only 1 marble left. Play ends when you are unable to move any marble. Tap “Start” button to begin a new game.
5 or more left: You need practice!
4 marbles left: Only average
2 or 3 marbles left: Pretty good
1 marble left: You’re an Expert!
Marble Solitaire for PC Free Download Links:
Marble Solitaire for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Marble Solitaire for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Marble Solitaire for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Marble Solitaire for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Marble Solitaire:
Inorder to run Marble Solitaire on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Marble Solitaire for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Marble Solitaire for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Marble Solitaire on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Marble Solitaire for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Marble Solitaire for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.