Know Your Metro-North Train Time App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
The Official Metro-North app includes real-time train status and track information, links to MTA eTix to buy electronic tickets, trip schedules and fares, and detailed station information including Grand Central.
– Link to the MTA eTix app to buy and activate electronic tickets
– Access real-time trip information directly from Metro-North including train status, track number, and the latest service notices
– Save favorite trips for one click access to daily schedules, status and track number
– Get schedules that update in real-time — no need to download new timetables every time you open the app!
– Find out trip details including duration, transfer details, Peak / Off Peak, fares and station stops
– Browse the new “Discover Grand Central” page to see the latest deals from Grand Central shops and restaurants, check out upcoming events, and explore the directory map
– Look up station information including location, parking, taxis and connecting services
– Find Grand Central Terminal information, including deals, events, and directories
– Easy access to accessibility details including ADA compliance and elevator / escalator status for all stations
Whether you are a daily commuter looking for up-to-date information on your usual trip or an occasional traveler trying to find the best trip option, the Train Time App is the most convenient and accurate way to plan a seamless trip.
Metro-North Train Time for PC Free Download Links:
Metro-North Train Time for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Metro-North Train Time for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Metro-North Train Time for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Metro-North Train Time for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Metro-North Train Time:
Inorder to run Metro-North Train Time on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Metro-North Train Time for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Metro-North Train Time for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Metro-North Train Time on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Metro-North Train Time for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Metro-North Train Time for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.