Know Your Microsoft News App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Microsoft News delivers breaking news and trusted, in-depth reporting from the world’s best journalists.
– Our editors curate the most trusted, important, interesting and trending news
– You choose which topics matter most to you.
– Microsoft News updates you with notifications of breaking news, quickly and accurately, 24/7
– Sync your preferences across the app and the Web.
Microsoft News works in partnership with hundreds of publishers in dozens of countries globally. Select from editions in more 20 countries, carrying content from 3,000 top brands.
Microsoft News makes it easy to for you to keep informed, to intuitively move from story to story, and from section to section. Our clean design lets you read articles without clutter, with useful features like a dark mode for nighttime reading. Add our widget to your home screen for easy access to breaking news. The app is free to download and use with no limits on how many articles or videos you can view.
Here’s what fans say are our best features:
– “”Get all your news in one place good job Microsoft for making it simple yet useful.””
– “”Meaningful news. Well organized. Easy to use.””
– “”Excellent range of trustworthy sources.””
– “”Awesome app which syncs across computer, mobile and tablet.””
– “”Best news app out there when it comes to topics and content.””
– “”Great all-around news app that collects articles from sources you want.””
– “”The only news app I use.””
Among the top news providers partnering with Microsoft News:
News, politics and opinion: The Washington Post, USA TODAY, CBS News, CNN, The New York Times, FOX News, NBC News, The Daily Beast, The Huffington Post, BBC News, The Federalist, The Week
Entertainment, celebrity and gossip: People, Wonderwall, INSIDER, ETtonline, PopSugar, Entertainment Weekly, TheWrap, Variety, Inside Edition, The Hollywood Reporter
Lifestyle: Readers Digest, TODAY, The Daily Meal, GeoBeats, Eat This Not That!, Delish, Good Housekeeping, PureWow, Cheapism, Hello Giggles
Money and investing: Business Insider, CNBC, Bloomberg, 24/7 Wall St., International Business Times, The Wall Street Journal, Money, Lovemoney, The Motley Fool, Forbes
Sports: Larry Brown Sports, For The Win, Sporting News, Sportsnaut, USA TODAY SPORTS, Sports Illustrated, theScore, 12up, The Big Lead, SB Nation, Yardbarker, The Drive
Microsoft News for PC Free Download Links:
Microsoft News for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Microsoft News for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Microsoft News for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Microsoft News for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Microsoft News:
Inorder to run Microsoft News on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Microsoft News for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Microsoft News for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Microsoft News on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Microsoft News for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Microsoft News for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.