Know Your Moneycontrol – Markets & News App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Moneycontrol is India’s #1 Finance App!
Install and get latest updates about Indian and Global financial markets, recommendations from experts, monitor your portfolio, and watch CNBC channels on Live TV in English, Hindi and Gujarati languages.
Download and install the app now. It is fast, easy-to-use and free!
In case of any queries regarding the app, write to us through our in-app support option.
Track the latest updates on Indian and Global financial markets on your smartphone with the new Moneycontrol App. It covers assets from BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX exchanges, so you can track Indices (Sensex l Nifty), Stocks, Futures, Options, Mutual Funds, Commodities and Currencies with ease. Also, monitor your investments with Portfolio and Watchlist. Stay updated with the wide range of news covered in our News and Personal Finance sections. Get expert views, in-depth coverage and analysis of the financial markets with live streaming of CNBC AWAAZ (Hindi), CNBC BAJAR (Gujarati) and CNBC PRIME HD.
Moneycontrol App offers:
Ease of Use:
• Easy navigation to all financial data, portfolio, watchlist and message board
• Single search bar with voice search for stocks, indices, mutual funds, commodities, news, etc
Live Market Data:
• Latest quotes of stocks, F&O, mutual funds, commodities and currencies from BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX
• Live prices of Sensex, NIFTY, India VIX, etc
• In-depth market stats for stocks, futures and options with interactive and historical charts
• All-day coverage of news related to markets, business and economy; plus interviews of senior management
• Listen to the news and articles with ‘Text to Speech’ feature
• Save your favorite news and articles to read later, even when offline
• Monitoring your portfolio across Stocks, Mutual Funds, ULIPs, and Bullion
• Updates on performance of your portfolio, and news & alerts relating to stocks you hold
• Adding your favorite stocks, mutual funds, commodities, futures and currencies to monitor
• Get timely alerts in form of news and corporate action
• Follow your favorite topics and the top boarders to get recommendations
• Engage and participate in conversations relating to your portfolio or interest
Moneycontrol apps are powered by Moneycontrol.com – India’s #1 Financial Portal
Moneycontrol Pro Offers
• Ad-free experience: No ads for more room on your screen for data and faster access
• Curated markets data, exclusive trading recommendations, independent equity analysis, actionable investment ideas, nuanced takes on macro, corporate and policy actions, practical insights from market gurus and much more.
Moneycontrol Users can subscribe to the Pro version at a monthly, quarterly or annual packages:
•Monthly – INR 99 per Month (within India) or $1.49 per month (outside India)
•Quarterly – INR 289 for 3 Months (within India) or $3.99 for 3 months (outside India)
•Annual – INR 999 for 1 year (within India) or $14.99 for 1 year (outside India)
•Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
•Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
•Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
To know more please read our Terms & Conditions:
Moneycontrol – Markets & News for PC Free Download Links:
Moneycontrol – Markets & News for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Moneycontrol – Markets & News for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Moneycontrol – Markets & News for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Moneycontrol – Markets & News for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Moneycontrol – Markets & News:
Inorder to run Moneycontrol – Markets & News on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Moneycontrol – Markets & News for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Moneycontrol – Markets & News for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Moneycontrol – Markets & News on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Moneycontrol – Markets & News for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Moneycontrol – Markets & News for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.