Know Your NASA App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Come explore with NASA and discover the latest images, videos, mission information, news, feature stories, tweets, NASA TV and featured content with the NASA app.
• View over 15,000 images (and growing everyday)
• Watch live NASA TV
• Read all the latest news & feature stories
• Watch over 13,000 on demand NASA Videos from around the agency
• Discover the latest NASA mission information
• View upcoming sighting opportunities (visible passes for the ISS) and get notifications before they happen
• Get the latest launch information
• Display ISS and Earth orbiting satellite trackers
• Live streaming video from the High Definition Earth Viewing (HDEV) experiment on the ISS
• Listen to Third Rock internet streaming radio
• Rate images and also check out which ones make the top rated list
• Select your own favorite images or missions and get quick access to them
• Save images to your device and use them as wallpaper for your lock or home screen
• Explore the featured content section and learn more about the solar system and beyond
• Earth as Art image collection and interactive map
• Get the latest tweets from around the agency
• Easily share everything with your friends on social media
NASA for PC Free Download Links:
NASA for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the NASA for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run NASA for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
NASA for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for NASA:
Inorder to run NASA on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the NASA for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including NASA for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running NASA on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install NASA for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the NASA for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.