Know Your New Scientist App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
New Scientist is the world’s number one science and technology magazine, and online we are the go-to site for breaking news, exclusive content and breakthroughs that will change your world. The New Scientist app allows you to read each weekly issue plus New Scientist: The Collection, watch videos, follow links to references and share articles.
Download the app today and enjoy free sample issues, buy individual issues or buy a subscription.
Our terms and conditions for subscriptions include:
– Length: Subscriptions are available for three-month or one-year terms. You will receive a new issue of New Scientist each week.
– Price: You can buy a subscription for $21.99 for three months or $84.99 for a year. Subscription renewals cost the same. All prices may change.
– Payment will be charged to your App Store account when the purchase is confirmed.
– You can purchase an auto-renewable subscription directly from the App Store. A subscription gives you access to all issues in the New Scientist app during the subscription period. Your subscription will renew automatically unless you turn off the auto-renew setting at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period.
– You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store subscriptions management settings after purchase.
– A subscription gives you access to all issues in the New Scientist app during the subscription period. Any issues that you have not downloaded during this period will not be downloadable later. But you can continue to read issues that you have downloaded to your device and not deleted.
– If you are using the app as a free trial and buy a subscription before the end of the trial period, you will forfeit the unused portion of the free trial period.
– If you buy a subscription from the App Store, you do not get unlimited access to newscientist.com as part of the deal.
– If you already have a subscription to New Scientist, please contact our customer service team to add app access to your subscription before logging in to the app. The team’s details are at newscientist.com/iosappfaq
A single issue for $2.99
A rolling 3-monthly subscription for US$21.99 every 3 months.
An annual subscription for US$84.99
Prices differ depending on your local currency. All prices may change. Payment will be charged to your App Store Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Having trouble? Email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help
New Scientist for PC Free Download Links:
New Scientist for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the New Scientist for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run New Scientist for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
New Scientist for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for New Scientist:
Inorder to run New Scientist on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the New Scientist for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including New Scientist for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running New Scientist on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install New Scientist for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the New Scientist for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.