Know Your Nick App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
The Emmy® award winning Nick app puts the best of Nickelodeon at your fingertips… hilarious original videos, animated shorts, games, quizzes, polls, recent episodes and more! Have fun, play around, and prepare to laugh until you snarf milk from your nose.
Dive right into the best of what Nick has to offer!
WATCH YOUR FAVORITE NICK SHOWS
• SpongeBob SquarePants
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
• The Loud House
• Henry Danger
• Game Shakers
• The Thundermans
• Welcome to the Wayne
• Hunter Street
• Bunsen Is A Beast
• School of Rock
• ALVINNN!!! And the Chipmunks
• Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn
• The Dude Perfect Show
• I Am Frankie
• Lip Sync Battle Shorties
• The Fairly OddParents
• Hey Arnold
• Power Rangers
• Paradise Run
• Sanjay & Craig
• Harvey Beaks
• Regal Academy
• All in with Cam Newton
• Jagger Eaton’s Mega Life
• Rank the Prank
• Bella and the Bulldogs
• Make It Pop
• Every Witch Way
• The Legend of Korra
• Avatar: The Last Airbender
• Big Time Rush
• Sam & Cat
• Zoey 101
• Ned’s Declassified
• Drake and Josh
Missed the latest episode? Get recent full episodes of Nick shows the day after they premiere by logging in with your TV provider.
Whether you’re replaying your faves like Super Brawl World, Basketball Stars 2, Hall of Games and Capture the Slime, or checking out all new games, prepare to be entertained for hours.
LOL-ABLE ORIGINAL VIDEOS
Get ready for tons of brand new wild and wacky videos featuring your fave Nick characters and stars!
Your newest obsession is officially here. Make yourself heard by voting on tons of fun polls!
Keep exploring every day to discover new, hilarious stuff from Nick.
EPIC EVENT COVERAGE
The Nick app is your go-to destination for live votes, videos, pics and more from all of our events including the Kids’ Choice Awards and Kids’ Choice Sports.
Download the Nick app for iPhone and iPad now – let’s get APPIN’ already!
This app only works with devices running iOS 9 and above. This includes iPad 2 or later, iPhone 4s or later, and iPod touch (5th generation). Be sure to update your device to the latest operating system.
End User License Agreement:
The End User License Agreement for this app includes arbitration for disputes – see FAQs:
Nick for PC Free Download Links:
Nick for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Nick for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Nick for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Nick for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Nick:
Inorder to run Nick on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Nick for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Nick for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Nick on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Nick for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Nick for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.