Know Your Online Ludo App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Time Limited SALE: 75% OFF!
Get it now, don’t miss out!
It’s turn-based board game for 2-4 people. Now you can play not only with your friends, but with thousands of other REAL PLAYERS ONLINE.
OVER 500 OPPONENTS ONLINE 24/7
Once you are logged into the game you can choose your username and avatar. Tapping the “Connect to Server” button you will be instantly connected with a four random opponents to play. Each player receives four pawns with the same color: Green, Red, Blue or Yellow. It’s given by the order that you join the room.
The object of the game is to move all four pawns around the board clockwise from the start area to the goal area. The goal area is at the end of a path with the same color as that of your pawns. The first player to get all of his pawns into the goal area wins.
When your turn comes you can throw a dice by tapping on it. To move a pawn, just tap on it.
The game is played with regular dice with numbers from 1 to 6. The player move the pawns as many moves as shown by the die eyes. If you throw a 6 you get an additional throw and you have the right to put a pawn on the starting position of the playground. If you don’t have a pawn on the playground you have to make three throws.
MULTIPLE PAWNS IN ONE SQUARE
If your pawn lands on a square already occupied by a single opponent pawn, that enemy’s pawn is knocked back to its starting location. If multiple enemies’ pawns occupy the square, they act as a single pawn. You can put all of your pawns on one square if you want.
To get your pawns from the path outside the goal area into the goal area you have to throw the exact number required ending in the goal area, if not your pawn will bounce back onto the path and you will have to wait for your next turn to try again.
You have 20 seconds to perform a move. You have the right to skip your moves for two times. First time you will receive “yellow card”, the second time you will receive “red card” and than if you skip another move you will be kicked from the game. The “cards” are indicated under your profile picture.
THE WINNER TAKES IT ALL
By entering a game lobby, once a day, you will receive 900 gold. You can choose only 100 gold bet games. The winner of the game gets a reward 90% of all players’ bets.
* Internet connection required.
Visit our Facebook page http://apps.facebook.com/ludogame/ to try the flash version from you PC or just to check out for new releases, relevant news, or special offers we may have.
Online Ludo for PC Free Download Links:
Online Ludo for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Online Ludo for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Online Ludo for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Online Ludo for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Online Ludo:
Inorder to run Online Ludo on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Online Ludo for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Online Ludo for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Online Ludo on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Online Ludo for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Online Ludo for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.