Know Your Phone Manager App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Apowersoft Phone Manager is a powerful app that helps you to manage Android from PC with ease. It enables you to connect Android to PC via USB or WiFi. Once linked, you can freely manage, transfer, backup, restore and delete your mobile files including photos, music, videos, contacts, messages, apps, eBooks and more on Windows PC. Besides, it also provides many useful tools to enrich your mobile life. This powerful file manager works perfectly with all mobile devices running on Android and is very easy to operate even for newbies.
1. Comprehensive File Transfer
Transfer all kinds of files from PC to Android and vice versa without any hassle, such as photo transfer, contact transfer, etc.
2. Powerful Data Manager
This phone transfer can also manage your phone data as you wish: preview photos, play media files, delete unwanted data, set music as ringtone, set picture as wallpaper, create new contacts, copy important messages and so forth.
3. Versatile Connection Ways
The data transfer program enables you to connect Android to desktop application using 3 ways: USB connection, QR code connection, and verification code connection. Moreover, you can also connect Android to web via WiFi.
4. Easy Data Backup
Back up important files to PC with one click to avoid unexpected loss. It is workable for SMS backup, contacts backup and so on. And you may restore them to your phone whenever you want.
5. Send Text Messages
Send multiple text messages at one time from PC. Furthermore, there will be notifications when new message or phone call arrives.
6. SD Card Manager
It can not only manage internal memory of your mobile phone but also manage files stored in your external SD card.
7. Great App Manager
Install new app, uninstall unnecessary app, back up useful app to PC and move app to SD card.
8. 100% ads-free
It is a clean app without any advertisements. And it is guaranteed that it has no malware at all.
★★How to use★★
1. Install Apowersoft Phone Manager on mobile phone
2. Connect your Phone to computer with the ways below:
# Use USB connection
# Use WiFi Connection
(Enter verification code to connect, scan QR code to connect.)
3. Enable USB debugging with app
(Tap “Settings” and check “USB debugging”)
1. Screen Mirroring
Mirror your phone screen to PC seamlessly and take screenshots within clicks when connected to its desktop application.
2. Space Analyzer
Analyze the space of your phone memory and external SD card. Display the amount of free and used space, and the room different files take up.
Phone Manager for PC Free Download Links:
Phone Manager for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Phone Manager for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Phone Manager for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Download Instructions for Phone Manager:
Inorder to run Phone Manager on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Phone Manager for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Phone Manager for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Phone Manager on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Phone Manager for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Phone Manager for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.