Know Your Photographs – Puzzle Stories App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
I think you should play Photographs.
I tried to make it a little bit different from most games. It sort of mixes puzzle and narrative in a ( hopefully ) interesting way. You might get stuck on some puzzles, but you should never not know what you need to do to proceed.
So what do you actually do? Well, you search around and solve puzzles, and as you do so you’ll be developing a scene in front of you and hearing a story. I want to the story to really stand out, so the game has got really beautiful pixel art and top notch music, combined with gameplay and narrative beats that individually would do a pretty good job of telling that story, but come together to really make something special.
It’s a pretty short game too. I would say about three hours. There are loads of games these days and who has time to play them all? I’ve tried to keep things as condensed as possible rather than add filler, to be as respectful for your time as I can be.
Each story is in a different setting and has completely different gameplay mechanics. It ended up being a LOT of work, but It’s kind of necessary: The gameplay itself has a hand in telling the story, so what works for one tale wouldn’t work for another.
I don’t think there’s anything else like it out there, so if nothing else, It should give you a unique experience.
So yeah. That’s my pitch, If that sounds interesting to you, give it a shot!
Photographs – Puzzle Stories for PC Free Download Links:
Photographs – Puzzle Stories for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Photographs – Puzzle Stories for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Photographs – Puzzle Stories for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Photographs – Puzzle Stories for Mac Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Photographs – Puzzle Stories:
Inorder to run Photographs – Puzzle Stories on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Photographs – Puzzle Stories for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Photographs – Puzzle Stories for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Photographs – Puzzle Stories on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Photographs – Puzzle Stories for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Photographs – Puzzle Stories for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.