Know Your Photos To PC – wifi transfer App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Photos To PC is the easy one-click way to transfer all the latest photos wirelessly from your phone or tablet to any computer (Mac or Windows), without the need for any USB cables.
Unlike many other wifi file transfer apps, which are set up to transfer ALL your phone’s file types across, Photos To PC specializes only in photos and displays them for quick and easy download, keeping orientation and picture data intact. No more hunting through folders and files for your photos!
Newly improved: one click to download a single photo, click and drag to select multiple photos to download as a ZIP, or ‘zoom’ to see larger thumbnails and details of every photo.
• Easy wireless download of multiple photos from your Android phone or tablet to any computer on the same wifi network.
• Photos To PC finds the most recent photos taken on your camera so you don’t have to!
• One click to download an individual photo, or select multiple photos to download in a ZIP.
• Links directly into your phone or tablet’s Media Gallery, which indexes all your picture files, rather than you having to work out where your camera decided to store them!
• There are no steps to follow on your phone (as long as Wifi is enabled) – just enter one URL into your Mac or Windows web browser, then one-click to download your photos.
• Downloads photos from other apps (not just from the built-in camera – e.g. replacement camera apps, chat apps, Facebook) as long as they make their pictures available to the Android Media Gallery.
• All you need is any computer (Windows PC, Mac OS X, Linux) with a web browser, connected to the same wireless network as your Android device.
• Just in case it was not clear enough, you do NOT need USB cables! 🙂
• Access wifi state – We need this to check that you are connected to a wireless network and ready to send photos.
• Access network state – We need this to check whether the following permission (Internet) is currently available.
• Internet – This allows us to transfer your camera photos to your computer, ready for download as a ZIP file. It also allows us to receive anonymised usage analytics to help us improve the product.
• Read External Storage – The latest version of Android requires this permission for us to view your photos if they are not stored on internal memory. (This permission is sometimes listed under ‘Development Tools’)
We cannot promise to support this free app directly – it works fine for most customers anyway – but if you would like to get in touch with us, please email email@example.com
The most common question is why your PC browser can’t seem to find your phone, and usually this is because they are not both on the exact same wifi network, or your PC has some kind of firewall / security / antivirus software running.
Photos To PC – wifi transfer for PC Free Download Links:
Photos To PC – wifi transfer for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Photos To PC – wifi transfer for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Photos To PC – wifi transfer for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Download Instructions for Photos To PC – wifi transfer:
Inorder to run Photos To PC – wifi transfer on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Photos To PC – wifi transfer for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Photos To PC – wifi transfer for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Photos To PC – wifi transfer on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Photos To PC – wifi transfer for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Photos To PC – wifi transfer for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.