Know Your Popscene (Music Industry Sim) App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Bring your music collection to life with animated performances as you embark on a career in the industry! Form your own band by recruiting talent from over 100 artists across 6 unique labels. Then record hits that will top the charts and take them on the road to over 20 different venues – complete with real reviews that scrutinize your strengths and weaknesses. With an endless schedule of possibilities before you, and an ever-evolving industry to immerse yourself in, Popscene captures the highs and lows of music in the palm of your hand!
* Please note that this game’s use of MP3s may not be compatible with some devices. If this affects you, consider turning off MP3 music in the options.
Popscene divides the music making process into entertainment (represented by stars) and artistry (represented by hearts). As in real life, popular music is more likely to shoot up the charts and draw fans – but without substance, the success may be short-lived. Each of the game’s many artists has the following attributes that influence this process:
– POPULARITY is the artist’s ability to draw fans to entertaining content.
– REPUTATION is their ability to draw fans to artistic content.
– PERFORMANCE is their ability to perform entertaining songs live.
– TALENT is their ability to perform artistic songs live.
– PRODUCTION is their ability to compose entertaining music.
– WRITING is their ability to compose artistic music.
– HAPPINESS is the pleasure they currently get from their work.
– ATTITUDE indicates how likely they are to either contribute or cause trouble.
Each week, depending on the size of your team and their collective attitude, new songs may be recorded. Each member of the team contributes their score to a new song, and whoever scores the highest will be credited with making it. Members who are dedicated backstage staff will contribute twice instead of once – increasing the chances of a good song being written.
Once songs exist, it is the on-stage performers who must bring it to life. As with writing, each band member on stage contributes their score and the highest determines how well the song was received in each category. This time, it is the “frontman” who gets to contribute twice instead of once – so consider who is at the forefront.
The overall rating for a show is the average of all the songs performed – albeit slightly more generous so that perfection is not required. This is also true of album reviews. A 5-star performance may consist of consistent 4-star contributions. Reviews are where your performances feed back into the stats that produced them, because each attribute will rise or fall to reflect what just happened.
When booking venues, you must consider how much it will cost versus how much you are likely to recoup. Tickets are sold at $5 per song so it depends how long your set is. You will receive a percentage of this revenue, and must then use that to pay your employees and any other expenses. Singles are sold at $1 each whereas albums are sold at $1 per song for a maximum of $10. If you have a week of inactivity, you may find that you make a loss because of the expenses of your lifestyle (which reflects your wealth).
I regret there is more to this game than I could ever explain here, so enjoy figuring some things out for yourself!
Popscene (Music Industry Sim) for PC Free Download Links:
Popscene (Music Industry Sim) for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Popscene (Music Industry Sim) for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Popscene (Music Industry Sim) for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Popscene (Music Industry Sim) for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Popscene (Music Industry Sim):
Inorder to run Popscene (Music Industry Sim) on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Popscene (Music Industry Sim) for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Popscene (Music Industry Sim) for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Popscene (Music Industry Sim) on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Popscene (Music Industry Sim) for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Popscene (Music Industry Sim) for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.