Know Your ReadingIQ App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
ReadingIQ is a comprehensive digital library developed by Age of Learning, the creators of the award-winning ABCmouse Early Learning Academy. Curated by reading experts, every book in the ReadingIQ library is carefully selected to match individual reading levels and provide easy access to books that will engage, delight, and educate every type of reader. ReadingIQ’s vast collection of content provides children ages 2 to 12 with access to thousands of books, including original and exclusive titles, childhood classics, and popular titles in a wide range of subjects, topics, and genres.
Unlock a learning adventure with ReadingIQ!
● Unlimited access to thousands of books. Anytime. Anywhere.
● 100% safe and kid-friendly environment
● Popular titles and characters that children know and love
● An expertly curated collection of books for readers up through 6th grade
● Book recommendations for every child based on his or her reading level
● More than 1,000 professionally-voiced titles
● Ability to monitor your child’s progress
● Award-winning titles, including Caldecott and Newbery Medal winners
● Thousands of books, with reading levels provided
● Ability to preview the content your child is exploring
● This app offers two membership options: $4.99/month or $29.99/year
● Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
● Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
● Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
● Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
See our full Terms and Conditions at:
ReadingIQ for PC Free Download Links:
ReadingIQ for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the ReadingIQ for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run ReadingIQ for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
ReadingIQ for Mac Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for ReadingIQ:
Inorder to run ReadingIQ on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the ReadingIQ for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including ReadingIQ for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running ReadingIQ on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install ReadingIQ for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the ReadingIQ for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.