Know Your Reeder 4 App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
A news reader for iOS with support for various sync services.
Reeder 4 adds new features like…
– The new Bionic Reading mode
– An in-app Read Later service which syncs with iCloud
– Image previews in the articles list (finally)
– Much improved article viewer
– More layout options
– Improved reader view
– More shortcuts, matching the ones of Reeder for Mac
Supported sync services:
– Feed Wrangler
– The Old Reader
– BazQux Reader
If you want to use a self-hosted service, Reeder should work with services which use the Fever or the Google Reader API. Or just standalone RSS (without syncing) if you don’t want to use any service.
Reeder 4 is also available for macOS.
Please note: If you rely on image caching, this feature unfortunately wasn’t ready for the 4.0 release but it’s in the works.
Reeder 4 for PC Free Download Links:
Reeder 4 for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Reeder 4 for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Reeder 4 for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Reeder 4 for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Reeder 4:
Inorder to run Reeder 4 on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Reeder 4 for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Reeder 4 for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Reeder 4 on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Reeder 4 for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Reeder 4 for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.