Know Your Rise – Sleep Better App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Rise calm and refreshed after your best night’s sleep.
Rise is designed to give you a better night’s sleep by creating a personalised bedtime routine using scientifically backed techniques shown to have a positive impact on sleep.
In Rise you’ll find 4 techniques to help with sleep, provided by experts: Mindfulness Meditation, Guided Imagery, Progressive Muscle Relaxation, and Acceptance & Commitment Therapy.
Rise contains sleep tracking tools to enable you to understand how your sleep is affected by the techniques. It will learn your sleep patterns so that it can suggest the technique that works best for you.
Our aim is to help you develop a calming routine before you sleep. Afterwards, go to bed as normal and have a great night’s sleep. The next day, wake up refreshed and complete your sleep diary. In the evening we’ll suggest another guide for you.
Rise is developed by Peak labs, the team behind Peak, the #1 Brain Training app with over 50 million downloads.
* 4 sleep techniques. Research shows the techniques are associated with better sleep.
* Personalised recommendation based on your sleep data.
* Designed to help develop a calming, bedtime routine.
* Techniques include Mindfulness Meditation, Guided Imagery, Progressive Muscle Relaxation, and Acceptance & Commitment Therapy.
* Each guide is delivered in a gentle, calm voice so you can relax and rest.
* 120 sleep relaxing guides
* Record progress in your sleep diary. Learn how these calming techniques affect your sleep.
* Discover new techniques to help you develop a calm mind before sleep.
Martin Alyward provided content for the Mindfulness Meditation technique. Martin has taught meditation internationally for over 20 years, he is co-director of the Mindfulness Training Institute and an advisory board member of the International Mindfulness Teachers Association.
Dr. Danielle Landau provided content for the Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. Danielle is an experienced clinical psychologist specialising in the treatment of stress, anxiety and sleep problems. She is a BABCP-accredited therapist and worked for the NHS.
Jane Bozier provided content for Progressive Muscle Relaxation and Guided Imagery. Jane is a Mental Health Nurse, holds an MSc. in Mindfulness Based Approaches and is passionate about mental wellbeing.
Mindfulness Meditation: Ong J & Sholtes D (2010)
ACT: Hertenstein et al. (2014)
Progressive Muscle Relaxation: Nicassio & Bootzin (1974)
Guided Imagery: Harvey & Payne (2005)
Rise is a relaxation and meditation tool. It is not intended, designed, or implied to diagnose, prevent, or treat any condition or disease, to ascertain the state of your health, or to be a substitute for professional medical or mental care. Do not use this app while driving, operating heavy machinery, or performing other tasks that require attention and concentration.
Rise PRO PRICING & TERMS
For Rise Pro upgrades we offer the following subscriptions:
1 month from $6.99
12 months from $47.99
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
For more information:
Payment Policy – http://www.peak.net/payment-policy/
We always want to do things better: give feedback at: Rise@peak.net
Rise – Sleep Better for PC Free Download Links:
Rise – Sleep Better for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Rise – Sleep Better for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Rise – Sleep Better for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Rise – Sleep Better for Mac Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Rise – Sleep Better:
Inorder to run Rise – Sleep Better on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Rise – Sleep Better for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Rise – Sleep Better for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Rise – Sleep Better on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Rise – Sleep Better for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Rise – Sleep Better for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.