Know Your Scorcher App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Scorcher is the all-new blazing-fast infinite racer from Radiangames, creator of Inferno 2 and Super Crossfighter. Pilot your Scorcher through treacherous twists and turns as your ship steadily increases in speed until you’re in the zone and your reflexes take over to keep you alive as long as possible.
Unlock Behemoth mode and take control of 4 colossal sandworms! Devour as many sandsharks as possible in 2 minutes. The more sandsharks you devour in a row, the more will spawn!
Scorcher features multiple endless canyons, 3 unique ships to unlock, and the smoothest racing controls to ever grace a touchscreen. Combined with beautiful 60 FPS graphics, spectacular particle effects, 8 local and online leaderboards, and a pulse-pounding soundtrack, Scorcher is a must-have infinite racing game.
Scorcher for PC Free Download Links:
Scorcher for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Scorcher for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Scorcher for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Scorcher for Mac Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Scorcher:
Inorder to run Scorcher on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Scorcher for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Scorcher for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Scorcher on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Scorcher for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Scorcher for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.