Know Your SmartNews App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Your news in one minute. Get the award-winning, addictively simple news app downloaded by over 18 million readers in 100+ countries!
SmartNews analyzes millions of articles every day to discover and deliver the top trending stories influencing the world right now.
Working directly with a large variety of media publishers, SmartNews provides a broad spectrum of topics and perspectives. Partners include: NBC News, Medium, USA Today, TIME, TechCrunch, The Huffington Post, Bleacher Report, Quartz, The Verge, VICE, Vox.com, Reuters, AP, Perez Hilton, Fast Company and more.
Smart Mode —
Streamlined, clutter-free, and optimized for mobile readability.
Offline Reading —
Lightning fast load times fetch the news so you can read without an Internet connection.
Easy to Use —
Flip through categories and scroll articles with one finger. Our clean UI gets out of the way of your reading.
Set the categories you want, in the order you want. Add additional news channels for specific blogs, newspapers and magazines that matter to you.
“Very minimalistic and simple to use.”
“With an interface that lets you browse headlines quickly, customize your channels and read the news offline, SmartNews is an excellent free alternative to other popular news apps.”
“Flick through the headlines, click on an article, and the text renders beautifully. Without Internet!”
Awards and Recognition:
– Best of 2013 (Japan) – Apple
– Best App of the Year, 2013 (Japan) – Google
SmartNews for PC Free Download Links:
SmartNews for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the SmartNews for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run SmartNews for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Download Instructions for SmartNews:
Inorder to run SmartNews on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the SmartNews for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including SmartNews for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running SmartNews on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install SmartNews for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the SmartNews for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.