Know Your Steering wheel for PC (demo) App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Control your pc racing games by turning the smartphone or tablet. Accelerate, brake, switch gears with simple gestures. Use assigned keys for special functions of your game.
Both DirectX games and online games as well as conventional PC games are supported.
Unlike with conventional hardware steering wheels, nothing has to be configured in the game itself.
If the connection via WIFI does not work or you don’t want to install any software on the PC, we also have a solution via a Bluetooth Dongle in the program:
We support the following games with predefined layouts at present:
– Need for Speed
– Richard Burns Ralley
– Formula 1
– TackMania & TackMania2
– Ski Challenge
If your game is not listed, please compare even if the layout of another game is suitable. The key assignment of each game can be looked up in the “manual Steering Wheel” on the homepage:
There is an additional layout for online games that allows for the control of browser games as well.
The steering is done by turning the Android, O.K.
You have the option of accelerating and braking digitally by pressing the display with the right or left thumb.
Furthermore, there is the option of analog control by moving a controller with the right thumb.
If both the user and the game know how to switch gears manually, it is done by swiping up and down with the left thumb.
The view direction can be changed with special gestures.
Other special functions, e.g. hand brake, shooting, camera change, Nitro, etc., can be triggered by specially assigned keys.
Always test the volume keys of your smartphone. They have been set differently for each game, e.g. instructions of the copilot louder/softer, call for help after an accident, etc.
The connection to your Microsoft Windows computer is done via WLAN/WiFi.
PC and Smartphone must be in the same WiFi network.
In order to use the app, a corresponding receive program has to be installed on your computer. On your Microsoft Windows PC, go to: www.dirtyhand.me
System requirements on the PC:
– Windows 98 / Me / XP/ Vista / 7 / 8 (32 / 64 Bit)
Note: The app supports the games as they are delivered from the manufacturers. The key assignment may not be changed. As input device you have to select “keyboard” (not “wheel” or “analog input device”).
Since the steering wheel simulates a keyboard, it will not be recognized as a device while playing. That is not necessary.
Steering wheel for PC (demo) for PC Free Download Links:
Steering wheel for PC (demo) for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Steering wheel for PC (demo) for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Steering wheel for PC (demo) for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Download Instructions for Steering wheel for PC (demo):
Inorder to run Steering wheel for PC (demo) on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Steering wheel for PC (demo) for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Steering wheel for PC (demo) for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Steering wheel for PC (demo) on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Steering wheel for PC (demo) for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Steering wheel for PC (demo) for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.