Know Your Talking Ben the Dog App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Ben is a retired chemistry professor who likes his quiet comfortable life of eating, drinking and reading newspapers. To make him responsive, you will have to bother him long enough that he will fold his newspaper. Then you can talk to him, poke or tickle him or even have a telephone conversation with him.
If you get Ben to his laboratory however, he becomes as happy as a puppy. There you can do chemistry experiments by mixing a combination of two test tubes together and see the hilarious reactions.
HINT: Record a funny video of your telephone conversation with Ben and send it to your friends.
HOW TO PLAY:
– Poke Ben’s newspaper to make him fold it.
– Then you can talk to Ben and he will repeat.
– Poke or slap Ben’s face, belly, feet or hands.
– Tickle Ben’s belly.
– Poke or swipe Ben’s graduation picture.
– Press the phone button and have a conversation with Ben.
– Record a funny video of your telephone conversation with Ben.
– Press buttons to make Ben eat, drink or belch.
– Press the chemistry button to switch Ben to the laboratory.
– Mix any two test tubes together and see the hilarious chemical reaction.
– Record videos and share them on YouTube, Facebook or send them to your friends and family by email or MMS.
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates Outfit7 has established COPPA compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
This app contains:
– Promotion of Outfit7’s products and contextual advertising
– Links that direct customers to Outfit7’s websites and other Outfit7’s apps
– Personalization of content to entice users to play the app again
– Watching videos of Outfit7’s animated characters via You Tube integration
– The option to make in-app purchases
Talking Ben the Dog for PC Free Download Links:
Talking Ben the Dog for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Talking Ben the Dog for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Talking Ben the Dog for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Talking Ben the Dog for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Talking Ben the Dog:
Inorder to run Talking Ben the Dog on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Talking Ben the Dog for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Talking Ben the Dog for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Talking Ben the Dog on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Talking Ben the Dog for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Talking Ben the Dog for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.