Know Your TechCrunch App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
The TechCrunch app is the best way to get breaking tech news on your iPhone. TechCrunch is an unparalleled source of stories about startups, Silicon Valley, venture capital, gadgets, apps, and more. Quickly browse all TechCrunch’s headlines, or customize the app to only see the topics that you care about. The completely redesigned free app brings you all the news from TechCrunch’s website and is fully integrated with Crunchbase–the industry leading startups, entrepreneurs and investors database.
* Free access to all the content from TechCrunch’s website
* Breaking news alerts for topics you care about the most
* Save stories to read later–even offline
* Integration with Crunchbase
TechCrunch has been obsessively profiling startups, reviewing new internet products and breaking the latest tech news since 2005. The award winning site is a leading source for over 15 million people each month, while the company also hosts major industry conferences and events, including Disrupt and various meetups worldwide.
TechCrunch for PC Free Download Links:
TechCrunch for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the TechCrunch for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run TechCrunch for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
TechCrunch for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for TechCrunch:
Inorder to run TechCrunch on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the TechCrunch for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including TechCrunch for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running TechCrunch on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install TechCrunch for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the TechCrunch for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.