Know Your TED App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Feed your curiosity and expand your world with TED Talks.
Explore more than 2,000 free videos and learn from the world’s most remarkable people. Search by any mood or topic, from tech and science to the surprises of your own psychology.
Features on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch:
・Browse the free TED Talks video library, with subtitles in over 100 languages
・Sign in to your TED.com account and sync your downloaded and favorited talks
・Play videos on your device or send to your home entertainment system via AirPlay or Chromecast
・Discover inspiring, funny, or jaw-dropping free talks
・Let us build you a custom playlist — tailored to your time frame
・Bookmark talks to watch later
・Download talks to watch offline
TED for PC Free Download Links:
TED for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the TED for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run TED for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
TED for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for TED:
Inorder to run TED on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the TED for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including TED for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running TED on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install TED for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the TED for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.