Know Your The China Daily iPaper App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Read China Daily in its original format
You can now have CHINA DAILY at your fingertips. The China Daily iPaper app from NewspaperDirect gives you every section of CHINA DAILY every day — full-content digital replicas in their original layout. The app is free, and you can link your existing China Daily Smart Edition account to download the paper wherever you are. Flip pages, pan and zoom in to view any page, article or photo in stunning clarity.
For US$4.99 per month, you get China Daily iPaper in all four editions: China Daily, China Daily USA, China Daily Hong Kong and China Daily European Weekly. The cost for an individual issue is 99 cents (US).
• Payment charged to your iTunes account
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period
• You can manage your subscription, including auto-renewal, by going to Account Settings after purchase
• Cancellation can be activated only after the current subscription expires (no partial refunds)
The China Daily iPaper for PC Free Download Links:
The China Daily iPaper for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the The China Daily iPaper for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run The China Daily iPaper for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
The China Daily iPaper for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for The China Daily iPaper:
Inorder to run The China Daily iPaper on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the The China Daily iPaper for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including The China Daily iPaper for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running The China Daily iPaper on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install The China Daily iPaper for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the The China Daily iPaper for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.