Know Your The Economist Espresso App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
• A morning briefing from the editors of The Economist
• Brand new content delivered 6 days a week
• Free to download with access to one article daily for non-subscribers
The Economist Espresso is a new morning briefing from the editors of The Economist. Delivered to your smartphone or inbox before breakfast, it tells you what’s on the global agenda in the coming day, what to look out for in business, finance and politics and, most importantly, what to make of it.
The Economist Espresso is published each weekday morning in three editions for the Americas, Europe and Asia.
• The Economist Espresso is free to download.
• One article of your choosing can be read for free daily.
• You are able to purchase a monthly subscription to full edition of The Economist Espresso for GBP £2.29 / USD $2.99 / EUR €2.99 / HK $23.00
• If you are an existing subscriber to The Economist,with digital entitlement, full access to Espresso is now included with your subscription.
• Brand new content delivered 6 days a week
• Published each weekday morning in three editions for the Americas, Europe and Asia
• Automatically delivered to your smartphone before breakfast
• Subscribe for GBP £2.29 / USD $2.99 / EUR €2.99 / HK $23.00 a month, you will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate as defined by iTunes.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the price of the original subscription.
•You can manage auto-renew of your subscription in your iTunes account settings.
•The app offers a subscription with a free trial period of one month. At the end of the trial period, full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter.
•You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
•You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
ABOUT THE ECONOMIST ESPRESSO
The Economist Espresso is part of The Economist weekly international news and business publication offering independent and clear reporting, commentary and analysis on world current affairs; business, finance, science and technology, culture, society, media and the arts.
The Economist Espresso for PC Free Download Links:
The Economist Espresso for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the The Economist Espresso for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run The Economist Espresso for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
The Economist Espresso for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for The Economist Espresso:
Inorder to run The Economist Espresso on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the The Economist Espresso for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including The Economist Espresso for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running The Economist Espresso on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install The Economist Espresso for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the The Economist Espresso for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.