Know Your The Guardian App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Make space for the issues that matter. The Guardian app gives you breaking news and full access to all of our award-winning journalism.
Support independent journalism by upgrading to the premium tier – the most rewarding way for you to experience The Guardian, set to the pace of your day.
With the free app you can:
• Access the full range of The Guardian journalism
• Stay up to date with live news and sport
• Receive breaking news alerts
• Keep reading even when you’re offline
• Save any content you want to keep for a later date
• Make it yours by choosing which sections appear on your home screen
• Follow your favourite stories, writers and football teams for personal notifications
• Enjoy award-winning audio, video and interactive content, as well as full-screen galleries
• Read comments on articles and share your own thoughts
With the premium tier you can enjoy new ways to explore the journalism you love:
• Live – a new and faster way to catch up on every breaking news story and all the latest developments as they unfold (available on iPhone)
• Discover – a new way to explore the best stories, recipes, long reads and more at the moment that suits you (available on iPhone)
• Experience the app advert-free
• Play our daily crosswords
• Access specially curated content
This app is totally free to use. If you choose to upgrade to the premium tier, your payment will be processed by Apple. Upgrade by selecting ‘Support the Guardian’ from the app’s navigation menu.
Premium tier subscription automatically renews monthly unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You may turn off auto-renewal after purchase by going to your iTunes Account Settings.
Please note – while Apple’s Family Sharing feature can be used to share apps between up to six family members, it does not support the sharing of in-app purchases (as described in https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT203046). This includes the auto-renewable subscription to the premium tier of the app, and you will therefore not be able to share any subscription purchased via iTunes Store with family members. If you have any questions please email email@example.com who will be able to advise you further.
Terms and conditions:
The Guardian for PC Free Download Links:
The Guardian for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the The Guardian for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run The Guardian for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
The Guardian for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for The Guardian:
Inorder to run The Guardian on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the The Guardian for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including The Guardian for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running The Guardian on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install The Guardian for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the The Guardian for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.