Know Your The Image Converter □ App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Convert your image and photo files to nearly any major image format!
The Image Converter can convert nearly any image file to:
JPG, PNG, GIF, PSD, PDF, SVG, BMP, EPS, HDR, ICO, TIFF, TGA, WBMP, WEBP, ICNS, ODD or PS !
1. Select your input file (or share it from another app)
2. Choose your output format
3. Convert! It will only take a few seconds.
4. Share your file or open it on your device!
Access all your converted files through the in-app file browser, and the FIles app in iOS 11.
After conversion is complete, you can preview the file and easily open it in another app, like your document editor of choice, and you can always get all your converted files on your computer with iTunes File Sharing.
Conversions usually take less than 15 seconds!
Supported input formats include:
jpg, png, doc, docx, gif, psd, pdf, svg, bmp, eps, hdr, ico, tiff, tga, wbmp, webp icns, odd, ps, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, ETC!
Supported output formats:
jpg, png, gif, psd, pdf, svg, bmp, eps, hdr, ico, tiff, tga, wbmp, webp icns, odd, ps
Conversion is done on a secure cloud server, which makes conversion easier, faster and much more battery-friendly. You must have an internet connection to use this app. Files are immediately deleted from the server after conversion. While the files are immediately deleted after conversion or cancellation, you should be aware that by using this app, you agree that your files will be sent over to internet from the app to the conversion server.
This app includes an optional auto-renewable subscription (Premium Pass): Premium Pass beings with a free trial period, then an auto-renewable monthly subscription when trial ends. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hrs before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of the free one week initial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The Image Converter □ for PC Free Download Links:
The Image Converter □ for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the The Image Converter □ for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run The Image Converter □ for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
The Image Converter □ for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for The Image Converter □:
Inorder to run The Image Converter □ on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the The Image Converter □ for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including The Image Converter □ for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running The Image Converter □ on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install The Image Converter □ for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the The Image Converter □ for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.