Know Your The Spectator Magazine App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
The Spectator’s mission is to entertain, inform, delight and infuriate our readers. From politics to culture, current affairs to reviews, a wide range of topics are intelligently commented on each week.
Subscribe to The Spectator app on a monthly basis and receive a one month FREE trial.
– The Spectator app is free to download. Purchase single editions or subscribe to The Spectator app and receive a one-month FREE trial.
– Read each issue every Thursday morning before it goes on sale in the shops.
– Download the magazine and read it offline, on the move.
– Each issue is supplemented by our Spectator podcast. Move seamlessly within the app between the two.
– Navigate the app easily using the contents bar and skip to your favourite section.
– Share articles via email, Facebook and Twitter.
– Store and access your back issues or store individual articles in your personalised scrapbook.
YOUR APP SUBSCRIPTION
You can purchase an auto-renewable subscription directly from iTunes. The subscription will include the current issue as well as every new issue.
A single issue for £4.99
A rolling monthly subscription for £8.99 every month.
An annual subscription for £89.99.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
A subscription through iTunes is only valid for The Spectator app and does not entitle you to additional digital content available on The Spectator website.
‘British magazines are awful (The Spectator excepted)’ – New York Observer
The Spectator Magazine for PC Free Download Links:
The Spectator Magazine for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the The Spectator Magazine for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run The Spectator Magazine for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
The Spectator Magazine for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for The Spectator Magazine:
Inorder to run The Spectator Magazine on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the The Spectator Magazine for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including The Spectator Magazine for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running The Spectator Magazine on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install The Spectator Magazine for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the The Spectator Magazine for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.