Know Your Transperth App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Welcome to the official Transperth app for up-to-date public transport information on your iPhone in the Perth metro area. With this free app you can:
* find the next services from any stop, station or jetty
* plan your journey and view it on a map
* ‘watch’ your journey so you can countdown to when your service arrives
* save your favourite journeys for quick access to timetable information
* view disruption and fare information
* get your SmartRider balance
* access real time train and bus (trial) information
Depending on your mobile data plan, mobile data charges may apply as you use the app.
Transperth would love to hear what you think of it. You can provide feedback via the app or ask us to include other features you think will help you and others on your journey with us.
Transperth for PC Free Download Links:
Transperth for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Transperth for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Transperth for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Transperth for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Transperth:
Inorder to run Transperth on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Transperth for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Transperth for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Transperth on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Transperth for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Transperth for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.