Know Your Whereis App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Whereis® provides voice guided turn-by-turn navigation across Australia. Get to your destination quickly and easily.
● Winner of 2013 Australian Mobile Award (best navigation app)
● Finalist in the 2012 AIMIA Awards in the categories of ‘Best Application for a Mobile’ & ‘Best Tourism or Travel’
Need directions? Ask a local. Whereis® is your local map provider with extensive coverage of Australia. Whereis® understands local conditions.
● Voice-guided navigation, telling you when to make a turn
● Automatic re-route if you take a wrong turn
● Day & night-mode views when navigating
● Extensive Australian map coverage using the most up-to-date data from Whereis®, Australia’s local mapping expert
● Locate yourself on the map
● Search for addresses, places & businesses from Yellow Pages®
● Quick search panel to find points of interest on your map such as petrol stations, ATMs, restaurants, car parks, etc.
● Parts of this app use the phone’s GPS, and continued use can dramatically decrease battery life.
● As Whereis® is designed for use in Australia, you cannot use the Current Location or Navigation features outside Australia. You will, however, still be able to search maps, addresses, businesses & directions.
● Restrictions on driver use of mobile phones exist in some States and Territories and you should check local rules.
We’re committed to ensuring Whereis® is a much loved mapping & navigation app in Australia, so please send through your feedback and ideas to email@example.com
Whereis Support – https://www.whereismaps.com/business/about-us.html
Report Map Changes – http://whereis.formstack.com/forms/whereis_feedback
Whereis for PC Free Download Links:
Whereis for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Whereis for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Whereis for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Whereis for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Whereis:
Inorder to run Whereis on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Whereis for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Whereis for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Whereis on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Whereis for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Whereis for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.