Know Your Wonderscope App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Wonderscope is an iOS app for kids that uses augmented reality to transform ordinary spaces into extraordinary stories. Through your Wonderscope, you can see the story take place all around you, whether you open the app in your room or outdoors. Read your lines aloud to engage with and talk to characters, and help them solve problems along the way.
GROWING LIBRARY OF INCREDIBLE STORIES
“A Brief History of Amazing Stunts by Astounding People”
– Take part in three of history’s most impossible stunts and meet the real people that made them happen: Betty Bromage, an 88-year old grandmother that stood on the wings of an airborne bi-plane; Helen Gibson, Hollywood’s first stuntwoman; and Charles Blondin, the first person to tightrope walk across Niagara Falls.
“Little Red the Inventor”
– Pair up with Red, a modern-day Little Red Riding Hood who has added “inventor” to her resume. Together they solve tricky situations to evade the Big Bad Wolf, using their voices to stand up for what’s right, and their smarts to become heroes in this new take on a classic fairy tale.
Coming Soon to Wonderscope:
“Wonder’s Land Ringmaster Wanted”
– You’re late! Wonder, The Ringmaster of Wonder’s Land, wants you to take over his job. There’s just too much magic in Wonder’s Land and he’s had enough! But before you can take the job, he needs your help getting everyone ready for the carnival’s big opening. Use your voice to help Wonder round everyone up, and teach him a thing or two about magic along the way. Available this December.
EXPLORE, LEARN, IMAGINE, AND COLLABORATE
– Move around to explore and discover magical worlds wherever you are
– Meet, help, and talk to pioneers, inventors, and heroes as you adventure together
– Take fun pictures and remix the real world with extraordinary stories
– Learn brave, smart, and ambitious lessons from characters as you interact with them
– Control and impact the world with your decisions
– Only devices with iOS 11 and newer are compatible with this app
– Only iPhones 6S and newer are compatible with this app
– Only iPad 2017, iPad Pro, and newer are compatible with this app
SAFETY, PRIVACY, AND SUPPORT
– This app requires access to the device’s camera and microphone for augmented reality and voice-recognition
– 100% Safe & Private. No personal data is recorded or saved
– This app encourages movement in physical space, so please be watchful of your surroundings
– Please go to http://wonderscope.com/help for any support you need
Wonderscope for PC Free Download Links:
Wonderscope for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Wonderscope for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Wonderscope for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Wonderscope for Mac Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Wonderscope:
Inorder to run Wonderscope on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Wonderscope for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Wonderscope for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Wonderscope on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Wonderscope for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Wonderscope for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.